Wednesday, May 13, 2009

New? basically

So I was planning on getting an entirely new blogspot but then decided that I can try and reset my password that I had forgotten for this blog.

I'm still considering this a "new blog" though because I changed pretty much everything on it. Anyhow, I don't really have time right now to post a blog on what I would normally want to post it on.

One thing I really want out of this blog though is to get feedback on some of the blogs i post. Whether it be by commenting on the blog, texting me, or talking to me personally about it, i truly don't care what form its done in. I would just like feedback. 

I think the main reason why i want feedback is because that was one of the factors keeping me from getting a blogger. Because an author of a blog will go on about this or that and sometimes never get any opinions on something they posted. You see, I want to be able to address certain feelings and opinions of mine and have them be open to conversation. 

I think I've  started to ramble and explain a little too much haha. Anyways guys, comment, talk with me about my blogs, let me and any others who are willing to listen hear your voice.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Im excited to read what you'll post about :) and discuss things... yay :D

Unknown said...

I agree with summer. Im a taco salad

Adam Toth said...

I completely agree, that's the reason why I got a blog. And as Summer said and Adam conquered with, I too cannot wait to see what you'll post about.

Unknown said...

Dude... sweet.